Sunday, February 12, 2017

I DON'T NEED VALENTINE'S DAY


I don't need Valentine's Day
to remember how much I love you,
or how much I want to give you
everything you need,
everything you want,
and delightful things
you haven't even thought of,
because you give so much to me.
I don't need Valentine's Day
to remind me to strive always
to create for you
surpassing happiness and satisfaction,
just as you have done for me.
I don't need Valentine's Day,
but it gives me a reason
to open my heart to you,
to tell you loving things
I think in my head
but forget to say out loud.
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart;
You mean everything to me.


By Joanna Fuchs




 

3 comments:

  1. [img]http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/troimay/TINH%20YEU/15%20-%201_zpsjdpyqlga.gif[/img]
    Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SsldZZycfZE/U0oiCsQH8tI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/8pnQ01sceRQ/w346-h438/romantic+couple+gif.gif[/img]

    LOVE IS OUR TRUE DESTINY.
    WE DO NOT FIND THE MEANING OF LIFE BY OURSELVES ALONE
    WE FIND IT WITH ANOTHER.

    *Thomas Merton

    ReplyDelete

はじけるハートの足跡ブログパーツ

[PR]面白ツイート集めました